The following are plans that are being offered via a payroll deduction that you and your eligible dependents are able to enroll in.
- The district is providing a $10,000 employer paid term life policy for all employees. ($6,500 for those age 65 and $5,000 for those age 70+)
- Voluntary Term Life insurance with Guarantee issue amounts up to $180,000 for the employee, $50,000 on spouse and $10,000 on children. Rates are very inexpensive.
- Medical Gap Insurance – designed to help with deductibles and coinsurance for hospital stays and outpatient facilities.
- Telehealth – Phone access to a physician for general doctor care 24/7/365 for entire family.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – National Benefit Services is the provider.
- Vision – Ameritas is the provider.
- Disability – UNUM is the provider.
- Supplement Cancer - American Public Life is the provider.
- Accident Care - Assurant is the provider.
- Critical Illness – Assurant is the provider.
- 403b / 457 Administration - National Benefit Services is the administrator.
- Texas Life - Permanent Life Insurance is the provider.
- Dental - FCL Dental is the provider.
Health Insurance is offered through TRS-Active Care.
TRS Plan Highlights 18-19
Health Insurance Premiums
For Health Insurance Preimums charts, go to the Premiums Page.
New to Cleveland ISD?
If you are a new employee to the district after the summer annual open enrollment period you have 31 days from your date of hire to enroll in benefits. This applies to the cafeteria plan, health insurance, and supplemental benefits. Benefits will then become effective the first of the month following your date of hire. Medical insurance can become effective on your date of hire if you so choose. Failure to complete your elections during this 31 day time period will result in the forfeiture of coverage.
Annual open enrollment for the district is held during a specific time frame during the summer months with a September 1 effective date. Annual open enrollment is the time when employees can make changes to their current elections. All changes must be done through the CISD online enrollment system www.mybenefitshub.com/clevelandisd. Specific information on annual open enrollment will be emailed to employees and posted online when available.
When enrolling make sure that you have your Spouse and/or Dependent’s DOB and SSN information with you when enroll, as you will need this information to enroll them in any of the plans offered.
Enrollment instructions may be found online at www.mybenefitshub.com/clevelandisd. Be sure to keep up with your user name and password so you may access your account at anytime.
Summer 2018 Annual Enrollment July 30- August 24
The annual open enrollment period for the 2018-2019 plan year will be July 30, 2018 through August 24, 2018. Enrollment this year will be passive. This means existing members will only need to take action if they want to change their coverage. If they take no action, they will remain on their current plan. The August 24 end date for annual enrollment only affects members who want to change their coverage. The effective date for coverage will still be September 1, 2018.
Cleveland ISD Benefits Guide
Flex Spending Highlights
Cleveland ISD 403 (b) Plan Highlights
Cleveland ISD 457 (b) Plan Highlights