To All Parents!
Cleveland ISD will strat using the SMART TAG system on Tuesday, January 21, 2020. With this system, both transpotation and parents will be able to monitor and track as students get on the bus, travel to their stop, and get off the bus.
Please be aware of the following important items:
- Each student will be issued their own smart tag ID card that is REQUIRED to ride the bus.
- Sutdents will recieve the ID card inside a hard plastic sleeve on a lanyard. Elementary students will secure their ID badge to their back pack using the lanyards.
- Lost ID cards will result in a $3.00 charge for replacement
- Lost lanyards and plastic sleeve will result in a $2.00 charge for both, or $1.00 for each.
- Replacement items can be purchased at the transpotation dept.
- Smart Tag ID card is REQUIRED to ride the bus, daily.
- Some CISD students were registered with their campus with a zero (0) at the beginning of their student ID #, please make sure you include the zero (0).
Click on the link below to get started:
Smart Tag parent Information